Sonntag, 12. Juli 2009

My Tour on the Panamericana

As a child of about 8 years i found a travelling book of my parents in their living room cabinet. The title was "Dream roads of the world". There was one article about the Panamerica with incredible pictures of the landscape along the road. Dark wet forests in Central America and wonderfull mountains in Argentina and Chile. Pics of Bears in Canada in front of a lake.... Since this time these pictures are fixed in my brain i planned to travel along this road any time in my life. It takes around 35 years to change over my plans. After having an own child and a family - i have now time to realise this personal dream.
Because of the long distance and the given timeframe of 4,5 months in the company i work for the tour is splitted in two sections. Only with the split i have enough time to see as much as possible from the countrys and the people. This first section starts in September 2009 and ends in February 2010 from LA to Tierra del Fuego. The second section will be planned in a few years together with my girlfriend.

1 Kommentar:

Sebastian Barbalace hat gesagt…

Amazing our similarities Ingo! I'm very eager to meet you here in Los Angeles!